Thursday, April 16

De Most Moden ENG lang. in YEAR 2009

2day, go2 Chem. lab.
Coz nwday, all sn subj. was using ENG, so ou lovely training teacher whhom was from Chinese sch oso neeed 2 use Eng. 2 speak 2 us. Bt her ENG was tooo gud until we duno wat is she talking abt.

eight-teen = acting
sorry = solid
gases = gayses
note book = not book
should = sup
more = wor
low = loh
shut = sjut
react = reaid
air = eight
throat= trot
own = on
earthquacke = earthquack
explain = expain
uses = useless
Radon = Rodom
forth = form
very = veli
Mr. Ooi = Mr. Wee / Mr. Wei / Mr. V
page = patch
same = sam
makesure = macsure
calculate calculead
procedure = proceture
stand up = stand out
next = nest
stupid = stewbid
again = agame

Can u c...? Hw GUD is de teacher's Eng?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...