Saturday, August 8

Update

06.08.2009
On today, I went to school with my childhood photos...
XP
[Shh...Don't tell my school prefects... My school does not allow us to bring photo to school]
XPP
What?
You want to see?
Show you lol...
XD

[Cute leh? XP]
Why I bring my childhood photos to school?
Because, I promise my friends [V,V and L] about that...
We show our childhood photos with our friends...

During Chemistry lesson,
Mr. Ooi told us that inside our mouth got billions of bacteria...
So, he said that KISSING is exchange your bacteria with your love one...
lmao...
XDD

07.08.09
Got something happen when we are having Chemistry lesson...
But, I am not going to share about that...
XDD
Sorry...
[If you are girls from 4 Sc 2 and study in CLS... you should know... Except you absent on that day...]

08.08.09
I attend my cousin 21st Birthday Party...
I go and find my Mama after I have my tuition.
Took some picture...
XP
I think most of you know that I always smile with my teeth...
Don't know why I feel weird when I capture my picture without teeth...
><
[With teeth]



[without teeth]
=="
Weird right?
At my mama work place is damn boring...
So I read some magazine of furniture...

[Three magazines...]
After that, went to my cousin sister birthday party...
Didn't take any picture of my cousin sister...
Only got my cousin brother's picture...

[My cousin Brother]

Got lots of people attend my cousin sister's birthday party...
Look!


That's all of my days...
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...