Today is the last day of curricular...
is Christian Fellowship^^
Today, Pn Lee ask us to group and discuss that what should CF improve for next year...
So, Me group with Sc 1 girls...
Because I am loner...XD
First, they make discussion and some suggestion...
After that, they start to chat...
=="
Guess what?
I
am
same
group
with
Saras's HERO!!!
Weird right?
And yet,she just sit in front of me...
OMG....
But I don't mind la...
She is not like her mother mah...XD
[Her mother also better then LSS!!!]
So, never mind...
But...
...
That litter Girl arr...[I am mention of Saras's Hero... ]
Keep kicking my legs...
=.="
2 times...
Ok lorr....
I know your legs is damn long laa...
But, you also no need to show it by using that way right?
[Just kidding nia...XP...Don't be serious...]
Ok la...
She accidentally kick my legs...
cause horr... there is too many of us surrounding that small table...
[Juliana, Hooi Ping, Adelyn, Pui Yee, Theresa, Saras's hero, Saras and Me]
That's why she kick my legs lol...
=="
Sc 1 girls are crazy...
They are damn funny and rough...
XD
This our CLS's 4 Sc 1 girls...
LOL...
Have some news about the CF camp...
The organizer came to our school and told us that the camp is going to delay until next year.
Why ?
Because now days, Malaysia got virus H1N1...
So, is better we stay at home during the holidays rather than go for camp...
And yet,
exam is just around the corner...
So, this 1 week holidays is for us to study more than play...
But,
I am still attained the camp on next year~~
God bless~~
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥