Today, went to school as usual...
Pn. Tan make announcement about Hari Anugerah...
[Which is tomorrow]
She blah and blah and blah...
The, she said that ONLY form 5 can bring Camera!!!
OMG!
What the Fck!
Cannot bring camera?
Then come to school for what?
When I am having Chemistry lesson,
Sherine told me that Pn. Thein asked me to find her.
So, I found her.
As I told you all that I am having a competition on this Sunday.
She is the teacher in charge...
So, I told her what I have drew during my art class...
But,
She told me that cannot draw the negative one, must draw the positive one...
What the FCK?!!!!!!!
Why must we draw everything is positive?
The tittle is "Your Planet needs You"!
The negative drawing is more attracted then the positive drawing!
Why must everything must be positive?
Why?
Why?
Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥