But Why should I wake up early in the morning??
Don't believe me?
Look!

Why?
because I need to attend a drawing competition entitle "Your Planet needs YOU".
So, I need to wake up at sooo early and wear my school uniform...
T^T
Reach there at 8.50am...
Registrar and wait...
=="
9am...
The teacher ask us to gather and inform us the rules...
They told us that draw anything which you can find in Rasa Sayang Resort...
So,
I draw this...

[I know it is ugly...If you don't like it, just close my blog!]
When I am drawing, my brother took this...

[=="]
But,
the winners there all draw something which we cannot find in Rasa Sayang Resort...
= 3=
never mind la...
At least I tried my best...
I also get something from there...
Look!


At night,
My Mama, my brother and I went to buy Mayday Concert DVD
\(^0^)/
Yipee~~~
[Picture will be update soon...]
It cost me RM76...
[Actually is cost my brother la...XP]
That's all for today...
Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥