Look at this!!!
1 Aug 09, 11:02 Blogger: And U as a SAINT U should knw tat evry1 create by GOD. Even though I am ungly, I am oso creted by GOD. And do U knw tat U say I'm ungly which means tat U r scolding abt GOD? |
1 Aug 09, 11:00 Blogger: Th3_S4!nT, thank you for your remind. I'll delete those posts which I wrote. But, When I said is E Wern?? |
31 Jul 09, 18:28 Th3_S4!nT: u r the most ugly n rude gal in the world tat i hav never seen b4...every1 wil oni hate u when they view ur blog...u idiot,u r the damn fool |
31 Jul 09, 18:26 Th3_S4!nT: i noe~coz tat u r ugly than tat e wen ma...u think tat gt ppl wil support u tat u scold e wen,no 1 wil,coz tat u r ugly n rude,u din hav any merit,u juz hav many of defects |
31 Jul 09, 18:23 Th3_S4!nT: stupid gal set private at ur blog arr...scared ppl scold u izit,scared liao dun do anything tat is rude la,jealous ppl nice than,pretty than,polite than u,even clever than u izit...noe u liao lar~~~~~ |
Anyone believe that A SAINT will scold people LIKE THIS???
Firstly, I set my blog as private not means that I am scare of YOU.
I just don't want a DOG barking and POLLUTE my blog!!
Secondly, as a Christine, why should I jealous other people? Everyone in this world is SPECIAL, is UNIQUE.
Thirdly, Everyone has their OWN MERIT and DEFECTS, Everyone know that!
Fourthly, You said that I am idiot and damn fool, how about YOU?? You think you are Clever actually you are NOT!
That is why most of my friends[who is not Christine ] told me that Christine is BAD.
Why?
Because got this KIND of people is POLLUTE the Christine's Name!!!
Let me tell You,
YOU are NOT A SAINT!
YOU ARE SATAN!!!!
If you are a Christine, for sure You will tell me that my action is wrong and advise me!!
NOT scolding me!!!
I didn't hate E Wern at ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥