Hehehe...
Sorry to all my blog friends...
=="
Because I am not feeling very well...
All happened since last Saturday...
I don't know how and I don't know why I hurt my backbone...
So,
I can't keep sitting in front of the computer...
Until now still feel pain...
=X
Next, my house area got the opera...
Every night you will heard the ladies keep singing with their songs...
Until late night...12am...
So,
I will goto sleep when I got extra time...
[Lack of SLEEP...><]
Boycott Opera!!!
Vicky's style...XP
Let's see about how I go for this few days...
Erm...
My Moral folio is almost complete...
Except for the school pictures...
Oh ya...
I have some homemade comic....
Made by Vicky,Lily,Vidas and LynN...
Is all about LSS...
xD
Lei Sei Sin...
Muahahaha
Enjoy it!

Page 1

Page 2
[Hope you all can see clearly...]
And
we share our childhood's photo...
XDD
We have saw Vidas 1...
Her head was so BIG...
Look very unbalance when she was Small...
But now,
her head become more smaller and smaller...
Don't know still can see her head after 20years time...
XPP
Vicky's look very CUTE!
Now she still look cute mah...
XD
Don't know how Lily's look like?
And,
I am going to bring mine on tomorrow...
XDD
Exciting...
(><)
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥