Wednesday, August 5

CF

Ok...
This post is going to talk about CF....
What is CF?
CF is Christian Fellowship...
XD
Today is the last day for Form 3 and Form 5.
So...
We have a party...
An Eating party...
XP
We keep eating and eating and eating...
Until we feel very full...
XP
I am very busy on today...
Why?
Because I keep running here and there...
Finding my friends...XP
I sit with F3 at first ,
then I when to sit with 4 Sc1 girls....
Poor Saras...
Keep bulling by others...
XP...
Something funny happen on today...
Saras keep yelling that she wants to drink water...
[For your information, they share one cup of drinks...How Sweet...]
But, they taking the drink away from her...
So evil...
So, Saras keep yelling and yelling and yelling ...
Suddenly, Shu Wern use her homemake tom yam mee shut her mouth...
Muahahaha...
Saras look very funny...
Her mouth is full of mee...
Until the hero comes and save her...
The hero is Lee Sa...
She gave her a bowl so that Saras can take out her mee...
LOL...
So good...
XDD

OK...
That's all for today~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...