Though that I will never touch my guitar again...
But...
I have touch it,
and I like to touch it.
I still love my guitar...
My learn guitar since I am 13,
I start to learn guitar because I want to use guitar for church workship.
I wish that I can be like MayDay...
Can play guitar so well...
I keep practice and practice and practice...
I hope that my dream will come true.
But,
nowdays, I got a lots of homework,
I got a lots of things to do per day...
I don't have any extra time to practice...
I have to give up my guitar, on the same time I give up my dream.
But,
today onwards, I am going to practice my guitar .
I am going to continue my dream until the end of my life!
I am going to continue my dream until the end of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥