Emm...
I think most of my blog friends know that this few days I didn't update my blog...
Because I am lazy in these few days...
Sorry...=="
Nothing special happen on my school and my life also...
...
Look like I am going to become a Otaku...
T^T
Emm...
Let's see...
These few days,
Pn Woo didn't enter our class since Monday...
I think she got work to do in the school hall...
This Saturday is my school's Hari Anugerah...
So,
we can bring camera on this Saturday...
XDD
This week got 6 school days...
But,
I am having a drawing competition on Sunday...
Which means that I don't have any holidays...
T^T
...
But never mind lah...
Because these few days we go to school for chatting only...
XD
No homework...
[Even though got homework also won't do ...XP]
Hope that everything can be fine...
^^
Good Luck...
XDD
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥