Wednesday, October 28

Update

Last Sunday[25.10.09],
I went to shopping with my Brother.
Brought [Saiyuki Reload vol.9] comic...
Happy until I almost dance of joy at the Comics' shop...
=="
The new chapter is damn so interesting...
The new chapter got talk about Sanz's parents...0.0
Must buy!

Monday[26.10.09],
I have absent to school.
So, I went to school at Tuesday[27.10.09].
But, I am so brave.
I sleep in class during Pn. Woo's lesson...
[If you are in my class, you will know how scary is she...]
XD
I also don't want to sleep during her lesson,but I am having headache and I can't concentrate at all....
So, that is why...
Thanks to her for allow me sleep during her lesson.
So that I have energy to walk back later....

But, today...
I am here in morning...
Which means that I absent to school again...
XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...