Monday, October 19

Blur - blur tuition

Today went to tuition as usual.
With 101% lazy feeling...=="
because, is holidays!
who will like goto tuition during holiday?
But, no choice, still need to go.
When I reach there, my teacher told me that today no tuition...
0.0
What the...?
Later on, another girl reach there also.
She also though that today got tuition...
At last, only we found out that is is one of the girl SMS to the girl and told her today got tuition, but she SMS to teacher that they all don't want to have tuition on today...
=="
sweat...
When the girl reached there, the other girl and teacher scold her like what only...
She makes all of us become blur- blur...
hahaha...XD
A blur - blur tuition day...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...