Friday, October 16

Back !

Halo ha!
I am BACK!!
Wahahaha...
Anyone miss me?
XP

As you can read from my previous post that I am sick...
Now,
I am fine .
The most important is my Final Exam has Finish!!!!!!!!
Hooray!
Free from exam!

My exam just finish at yesterday...
During the exam just like inside the prison...
Cannot talk or anything during the stupid exam...
Sleep also cannot...
But we didn't care also,
we continue to sleep after we finish the paper..
[Of cause the 1st week we didn't sleep at all... ]

Yesterday, I slept so well after I have finish my paper,
the Miss Kanagas rush in to my class and blah... blah... blah... then go out...
The point is I didn't hear what has she spoke...=="
Wei Nian asked the teacher,
She just give us some boring information...
What the...
what is she thinking for wake us up just to give us some information that we have know since we saw the paper...?
Some more wake me up from my sweet dream...

At last after two loong weeks,
I have back to my blog.
Will be keep update my blog.


I just missing for two weeks nia...
The number of views has flow down like roller coaster...
How "Cool " is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...