Tuesday, November 3

MJ~

Today, went back to school as usual.
Saw JinQ went back to school.
Nothing special happen...

BUT....
Everything start to change during recess announcement...
A man come up on stage and told us about "Star Walk",
this is not the point...
The main point start when he told us to buy news paper and he will give us a free magazine...
Everyone saw MJ's face on the magazine...
We all start shouting...


The news paper cost RM1.20, but the magazine cost RM5!
OMG!
On the next minute, everyone rushing, fighting for MJ...
Run to the news paper store, "I want MJ!"
other girl: "I want MJ!"
Everyone fighting for MJ...
My friends all got MJ, except for Vicky.
She want MJ, but she though got other people want Zac. So, she take 1 Zac and others are MJ...
When she come back, everyone rod MJ magazine, left the news papers and Zac magazine with her.
"Oii, yuo all don't want news paper liao hor?"
She said that.
Haha...
Everyone is robing for MJ.
Everyone fighting for MJ.
Everyone love MJ.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...