Cry it out!
Cry it Loud!
Lets everything flow out with my tears!
Lets everything out!
No need to endure anymore!
Lets it all out!!!
And start a new life again...
Feel totally sad for my final Exam...
I cannot do it, because I am Sick!
But, who cares?
teachers?
They only care about the RESULT!
They won't care about how you feel!
For them, RESULT is everything!
No matter you are healthy or not.
You MUST get a GOOD RESULT!
That's all they care.
If you result is bad, they consider you as a bad student!
I got a bad result in my final exam,
because I am sick!
I study so hard,
but what I get is a bad result...
So,
I am a BAD STUDENT!
You want me to change to the last two classes?
NEVER!
Who the **** are you?
You are just a teacher!
But, for me...
YOU ARE NOTHING!
I am keep improving,
even though is just 1 marks!
Don't you know that 1 marks can makes a lot of different?
I know I am slow,
but slow better then NOTHING!
Just like YOU!
I didn't give out yet,
So why are YOU giving out?
I am the one who will take SPM next year,
NOT YOU!
Stop saying that I should not stay in this class!
I know my art is not bad,
So what?
This is none of YOUR business!
Who asked YOU be so KPC?!!
My future is in my hand,
NOT YOURS!
Get out of my LIFE!!!!!
To my mum:
Don't scare,
I will be OK!
I swear!!!
To the teacher who only look at a student for the result:
Say GOODBYE to YOURSELF!
I will make YOU TREAT ME WITH INCREASED RESPECT!
You just wait and SEE!
When I get a better result,
don't tell anyone that I am Your student,
because this is a SHAME!
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥