Sunday, December 25

路。Pathway

Pathway.























今年的聖誕節﹐我過得非常的開心。
This year, I had a happy Merry Christmas.

我在昨天去到了1st Avenue廣場湊熱鬧﹐因為我的教堂在那裡有演出。
Yesterday, I went to 1st Avenue to see my church's members performance.

之後﹐我還跟媽媽去了別的教堂。
After that, I went to another church with my mum.




不懂為甚麼﹐我覺得今年的主題是“路”。
Well, I don't know why, I think this year Christmas theme is "Pathway".

在聖誕節的前幾天﹐我的朋友在面子書上寫了一首歌“God will make a way.”。
Just a few days before Christmas, my friend posted a song lyrics named "God will make a way"

在昨晚﹐去教堂時﹐牧師講道的時候﹐也是說到路。
Yesterday night, the other church's pastor talks about pathway.

今天早上去教堂﹐牧師也是說到路。
Today morning, my church pastor talks about it also.




人生有很多的路要走﹐很多選擇要做。
In life, there are a lot of pathways to walk, and a lot of choice to choose.

很多時候﹐我們都用自己的看法﹑想法來做決定﹐更多時候我們都被自己的慾望控制。
Many times, we used our own knowledge, logic to make decision, and most of the times, we were control by our own desire.

往往﹐我們都因為自作聰明﹐而走錯路。
Because of our own think oneself clever, we choose the wrong pathways.

我們都為了我們所做錯得決定而自怨自艾。
We will feel full of remorse for the wrong decisions.

但是如果這條錯得路可以讓你成長的話﹐這路也不算錯完。
But, if the wrong pathway can make you grow, then it wasn't that bad at all.




如果﹐我們都願意放下自我﹑自大﹑自以為是﹐而跟隨神的話。
If, we can let go of our ego, arrogance and self-righteous, then follow God.

我們就會減少走錯路的機率﹐而且可以順利達到我們想要的結果﹐當然過程也得享受。
We can decrease the chances of choosing the wrong pathway, and can achieve our dreams smoothly,  of cause we need to enjoy the process also.





感想神﹐我今年兜了一大圈的錯路﹐但是我卻得到了啟示。
Thank God, this year I had walked a lot of wrong pathways, but I have revealed from God.

而且成長了很多﹐也學到了很多。
And I grow a lot, learnt a lot.

感想神。
Thank You, God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...