Saturday, December 3

Oh... It's December.



Hello, everyone.
How's life?
I am kinda busy here... My holidays almost fill with plants, insects and soil?
YES! School project! ISH you! =[
YOU ruined my holidays!
And school homework... on the process... I think. =X
And I need time to study and play!
Yes! You get it, play.
Who don't want to play, enjoy and have fun during holidays? =D
But... I don't think I get a lot of fun doing my school Bio project.
Ok, maybe I get... a bit... But not fully enjoy.

Dear butterflies and dragonflies,
I hate you! Freaking hate you! When I want to catch you, you all flied away.
When I give up, you all fly around me.
What do you want from me? What do you want from me? *singing*
ISH you!

 x x x x x x x

Ok, I think I should stop all the complains, if not it will be an endless post.
Well, It's December.
I can't wait for Christmas... I like the environment of the Christmas.
It's nice, romantic, lovely and sweet.
And I hope to get something as Christmas present also.

Talk about present , SOMEONE still Owe me MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT hor? =X

I hope that December will be a better month for me... And I want some sweet memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...