Saturday, December 17

朋友。Friends♥












昨天﹐與一位很久不見的朋友見面。
Yesterday, I had a gathering with my old friend.

我們見面後聊了很多﹐從生活聊到動漫﹐好痛快。
We chat a lot, form life until anime, damn fun.

多久了﹖沒和她一起盡情的聊天。
Has been how long I didn't chat with her?


還記得﹐當初我們是兩個完全沒有交集的人。
I still remember, at first we were two parallel lines.

因為﹐我是後來才上到那一班的﹐而她是以前就在那班讀。
Because I went to the second class later, but she study in that class since last time.

要不是有一天﹐我的朋友們都逃學﹐全班只有我們兩個華人的話﹐我想我們可能一輩子都不會有交集吧﹖
If not because of that day, I friends skipped school and the whole class only left two of us who are Chinese, maybe we won't talk to each other for our whole life.


我跟她的興趣不一樣﹐除了星座一樣以外。
We don't have the same hobby, except our horoscope.

可是﹐我們卻可以坦誠的聊天﹐而且一拍即合。
But, we can chat open heart, and we hit it off

從此﹐她就成了我的其中一位好朋友。
Since that day, she became one of my best friends.


說真的﹐我的朋友並不多﹐但是也不會很少。
Honestly, I don't have many friends, but not very less also.

不過﹐只要是我認為是好朋友的人﹐我都會無條件的付出。
But, once I consider a person as a best friend, I will unconditionally pay

因為﹐我珍惜他們。 =]
Because I treasure them.



朋友﹐並不是多就好。 
Friends, doesn't mean that more is good.  
而是在你有困難時候﹐願意幫你一把﹔ 
But when you are in trouble, they willing to help you; 

在你傷心時﹐願意聽你哭訴﹑陪你哭﹔ 
When you are sad, they willing to listen to you or cry with you; 

在你受傷的時候﹐願意幫你包扎傷口﹔ 
When you are hurt, they willing to heal you; 

在你忘記他/她的時候﹐他/她還會記得你。 
And when you forget he/she, but he/she will still remember you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...