你願意成為我的燈塔麼﹖
Will you be my lighthouse?
你會一直在那裡﹐然後等我回來麼﹖
Will you be there for me and wait for me to come back?
你會指引我回家的路麼﹖
Will you lead my way back home?
你會陪著我一直到最後麼﹖
Will you always be with me until the end?
今天﹐想和大家分享這首歌--西域男孩的[燈塔]
Today, I would like to share this song with all of you-- [Lighthouse] from Westlife.
This kind of love is more than a lifeline
For a man as weak as me
Who has no self belief
This kind of love is more than amazing
For a man who lost his way
Who thought it was too late
How did the sea
How did the sea
How did the sea
Get so rough
I would've drowned
I would've drowned
I would've drowned
If you hadn't given me your love
You're the light of the dark
You're the seat in the park
You're the Lighthouse
You're the Lighthouse
That I need
You're the key to the door
You're the port in the storm
And I need to find the shore
And I can't swim any more
You always guide me back to the solid ground
You're my Lighthouse
This kind of love is more than a feeling
For a man who really tried
I get all choked up each time
You say you love me You could've walked away
Could've give my problems back
Could've of left, you took the chance
How did the waves
How did the waves
How did the waves
Get so high
I would've died
I would've died
I would've died
If you hadn't loved me just in time
You're the light of the dark
You're the seat in the park
You're the Lighthouse
You're the Lighthouse
That I need
You're the key to the door
You're the port in the storm
And I need to find the shore
Cause I can't swim any more
You always guide me back to the solid ground
(Yeah)
You're my Lighthouse
Yeah
I owe it all to you
Everything I have right now
I owe it all to you
Everything I didn't have you found
Everytime
Take me back to you
Oh
You're the light of the dark
You're the seat in the park
You're the Lighthouse
You're the Lighthouse
I need
Oh
You're the key to the door
You're the port in the storm
And I need to find the shore
Cause I can't swim any more
You always guide me back to the solid ground
You're my Lighthouse


No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥