Today went to school, but I was late.
So, I need to collect rubbish.
The Theresa arr... keep bullying me...=="
Keep saying "kutip some more sampah laa..."
What la...=="
No more rubbish liao maa....
How to kutip?
Abo you produce rubbish and I collect la...
More faster maa....
xDD
During recess, I went to "balance my water volume"...
Then horr... On my way to the canteen, I saw Saras and Lee Sa.
So I went to say Hi.
Saras say:"You(Lee Sa) see, she cut her hair...xDD "
Then Lee Sa says she saw that...
Of cause you saw that laa....
It has a lots of different maa....
From long hair and become so short....xDD
Both of them were damn so funny...
Until make me laugh like what only niaa...xDD
I got a new friend in this year---- Lee Sa...xDD
Muahahahahaha.................xD
[Still keep laughing until non-stop...=="']
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥