But, a lots of people get shock when they saw me...
Why ?
Because...
of
This
|
|
|
v
Before
[Long long hair...xD]
After...
[OMG! So short!....xDD]
100% of people get shock when they saw me.
99% of people ask me why I cut my hair...xDD
Hmm....
Why I cut my hair?
Just want to cut so cut luu...xDD
I feel great with my new hair style laa...xDD
My mum said I look more nice with short hair.
My brother said that I should cut it more earlier...
Li Ern saw me and shout "Yi Zheng...==" (from Boys Over Flower...)"
Yee Young saw me and shout:"This is what you call cut a bit?"
I answer her :"I say cut until left a bit maa...xDD"
Hooi Hoon saw me and said:"you cut too fast liao la..."
Yi Ling saw me and get shock for few minutes...xD
A lots more...
Hahaha....
Funny day...xD
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥