Monday, January 4

First Day of School

Morning about 4.45am, I heard something fall down in the dining room and wake me up.
As you can see it is not easy to sleep back once you have wake up,so I turn and turn and turn on my bed.
When I start to be sleepy, my alarm ring and I need to wake up from my bed.
Go to school with a panda eyes, I feel damn tired...
In first period, my form teacher ask me to write down the code number, not only mine text books code number, but from the first girl until the the girl of number eleven...
Write until my hand feel tired, and the next teacher who come to my class is Pn Woo...xDD

Know who is my Moral teacher?
is Ms Soorya!
I hate her like what only even though she didn't teach me before, But I don't like her.
She likes to do her face like she was very good or what....
See also want to vomit...
And yet, we need to color our books and draw here draw there....
WTF?
She think we are what?
Kindergarten?
Shit niaa...
Some more she sound very very very soft...
I can't heard anything from behind!
I hate that!
Tomorrow Morning some more need to suffer from her...
sad niaa...
haiz....
I DON"T WANT SOYA BEAN!!!!!!!!
Nothing special happen in school , everything is still the same.
But, I know something which cheer me up, which is Mummy Ong told us that Pn Choong is my PJ teacher...xDD
Hurray~~
Hope everything can be Ok on this year.
Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...