Saturday, January 23

Busy

Sorry for the late update...
Because F5 is damn so busy!
Nowdays, everything is about homework and homework and homework...=="
Everyday can see Pn Woo's face except on Monday...
But I LOVE her lesson!
She was funny and of cause she was serious...
XDD
[Don't be jealous...]

Haizz... Now a day got numbers of homework waiting for me to complete...
No time for computer ... T^T
What to do?
SPM is more important than computer maa...
So need to concentrate on my studies first.
I don't want to regret in my future...
Not for my studies...
Not for anything I have done!

Do your best with your very best, and do it everyday, anytime and where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...