Know what?
Is Christmas Eve...xDD
So excited!~~
Wake up at 9.30 something in the morning....
Go and clean up my writing table...
After that, do a card for my aunt... Because her birthday is near...
So my mum and I planing to give her a Christmas Present and Birthday card...xDD
We also date her during the night.
Then, we didn't do anything special on the morning.
At last post I wrote about the Christmas treeand planing to give my mum a surprise right?
This is the tree...

[Build by LynN
Decoration by LynN
Sponsor by my brother..xP ]

[Bling- Bling]
My mum happy until siao...
She loves Christmas tree...^^
At night, My mum, my brother , my aunt and I went to eat our Christmas Eve Dinner...
Eat until 11pm then only we go home.
I get my Christmas present from my mum...

[Moody bear(s)]

[Bear- bear bank]
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥