Sunday, December 20

Date with "Avatar"

Today went and watch "Avatar" with my brother...
First, we went to Gurney planing to buy 3D tickets...
But there are too many of people, so we went to Prangin...==|||
There are very few people at Prangin, so we brought the tickets in 5 minutes...
Then, we went to buy Christmas Tree and Christmas Ornaments.
[Cause Christmas is coming, we are going to give my mother a BIG surprise...shh....]
After that, we went and ate our lunch.
[Of cause, we put the Christmas tree in our car before we eat...]
Then,we went to the cinema and watch "Avatar".

"Avatar"is a nice movie...
That's why the director need to take 14 years to wrote the story.
Is a unforgettable movie, it's talk about humanity, love and GOD
I love this movie...
Want to know why?
Go and watch it in cinema...

Some picture of "Avatar"











No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...