Wednesday, December 30

Recently...

Recently... I am reading the Undang book for these few days...
Really! Just these few days...
And know what?
I just took the exam on this Afternoon...
And I Failed!
S*ck!
Not all my problem, 20% of the problem is from the Slooooooooooow Lackkkkkkkkkk computer...
The test got 3 part, 1st part is color blind...
[The computer said I pass, and so the diploma]

2nd part is test about the car number,the number is show on the question!
You think I am soooo stupid until don't know how to read??
[The computer said I pass, BUT the diploma wrote that I fail!]
WTF!!
WTH Computer ARE U USING?!!!!!!

Nowdays, holidays is going to finish.
School is going to reopen, DAMN!
Worst is THE STUPID LSS ask us to go back to school on TOMORROW!
SAD nia....T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...