17 years after....
Boo! Is me...xD
A week before my birthday,
Sherine Tan was the first person who wish me...
The next one is Hooi Ping...
[She some more ask me some stupid question...=="]
Next is Vicky...
[Picture will be upload later...]
[Thanks for your pink pen^^]
On 13th of November,
Another birthday wish from Sherine Tan in facebook
[Thank you^^]
On 14th of November 2009,
Amy Ng was the first one who wish me in the morning.
[Thanks]
The best wishes is Su Fern's wish...
[She wish me in the mid night 12.02am...thanks a lot^^]
Then, I get a birthday wish from Vincent in sms
[Thanks ]
Then, I get a birthday wish from JinQ in msn
[Thanks]
A birthday wish from Vicky again in facebook
[Thanks x2]
And a birthday wish from Jackson aka my brother
[Thanks ya...]
And a birthday wish from Chandrika in facebook
And A birthday wish from Branda aka the pirate of 4 Sc 2 in facebook
[Thank you caption.]
And a birthday wish from Mavis Ong aka Mummy Ong of 4 Sc 2 in Facebook
[Thanks Mummy Ong]
And a birthday wish from Rolo aka Glad aka My dear...xD
[Thanks Dear]
And a birthday wish from Jimmy aka my cousin
[Thanks Bro...]
And lastly a birthday wish from Li Ern in sms..
[thanks...]
This year I didn't get too many present, but I get a lots of wishers from you all.
Thanks a lot guys...
Love you all^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥