Tuesday, November 22

*Turn on Radio* *Press Paly* Let's rock the house down!

From my previous post, you can see that I am trying hard to be happy.
Ya.. I am... Until now, I am still trying very very hard to let myself cool down and happy.
Today, I pissed off... by you... Honestly,  I am bit disappointed...
Trying hard to cool down, but failed... I think...
Now, I am not really angry with you, but I am not satisfied with you.
Fine, after I wake up on tomorrow morning, I should be fine.

Well, I brought this MayDay's movie song tracks disc yesterday... Wait... it's 20.11.2011. Not yesterday.
I keep playing the whole disc non-stop to cheer myself up... Does it help?
Ya... It helps a bit... If you come and visit me now, you can see that I am listening to that disc with my head shaking and body moving.
So, it helps.
At least, when I am listening, I won't think back what happened, especially the bad ones.
I mean, you can't really think/ recall/ think back something when your head is shaking like phyco, right? 
Even though I don't know how to dance at all, at least I can move my body...
[DON'T ask me to put video here, I don't want to be one of the jokes... =X]

One of my ways to be happy... I think.
So.. *turn on the radio* *Play the disc* *Rock You* >XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...