Sunday, November 20

Over-think Syndrome

Nowadays, I had this over-think Syndrome almost every night. Lot of things crush in my tiny little brain before I could sleep and ended up, I had insomnia.
There is too many things to think... I mean think, ONLY  THINK. Those things which are out of my control make me keep thinking about them non-stop.
Unfortunately, all of them are out of my control, so no matter how many times I keep thinking about them, how complicated I think about them, they are STILL out of my control.
I don't know why... Maybe I wish to control them? I hope that they can happen like how I wish them to happen?
However, they are still OUT OF MY CONTROL.
Because of them, I had rolling on my bed for uncountable times and keep asking myself to sleep for nights.
Worse come to worst, I can't control my mind thinking, I am easily get emo, unhappy, feel sad, can't laugh and so on.
I am making myself and others who care about me tired.
Haiz... SORRY about that. =')
It's time to end this stupid Over-think Syndrome.

Things which are under my control, I will control them nicely. So, I won't regret in future, because it will be too late for me to regret.
Once you have make a decision, there will be NO U-turn after that.
And this is one of the reason why I need a long time to change mind and make decision.

Things which are out of my control, just let it be. I can't change anything, right?
So, no need to worry about them, they don't worth my time.
Thinking something which is out of my control it's just a waste of time and increase the number of grey hair I own...
*Checking hair*
Fine, number of grey hair has increases. =.=

Goodbye, Mr. Emo.
Hello, Mr. Happy, and this time, I will hold you tight and never let you go. =)



And,,, Good night, people. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...