Thursday, July 28

我是谁?Who am I?




我先声明,不喜者匆入,就让我堕落下。
You can skip this post, if you don't like. Allow me to emo.

最近,心情还挺低落下,在学校发生了一些我一直担心的事情---閒話。
Nowadays, my mood is damn down, because something has happen in school--- gossip.
话说,我跟一位我班的男生感情还不错,经常在一起打闹、玩乐。
I am quite close with a guy from my class, we always play together and have fun.
虽然我还满喜欢他,但是只限于朋友的喜欢。
Although I quite like him, but it's just a friendship like.
去了迎新营后,我们的感情变得更加好的,从朋友变成好朋友。
After the Orientated Camp, we become best friend.
可惜,我最担心的事情还是发生了。
Sadly, thing I worried has happen.

有很多人开始说我们的闲话,说我喜欢他,还说我们两个人已经开始交往了等。
Many people start to gossip about us, some say I like him, some say that I am in a relationship with him.
甚至连我班的同学都跑来问我是不是喜欢他,我当然说不是,因为我真的只当他是好朋友。
Even my classmate also come and ask me that do I like him. Of cause I answered no, because we are just best friend.
她还告诉我:"你还是离他远一点比较好,他可能不喜欢。"
She told me:"You better don't be that close to him, he maybe don't like it."
哈哈哈哈。。。很可笑吧?
Hahaha... Very funny, isn't?
明明是普通朋友,却得保持距离。明明什么事都没有做,为什么我得承受这一切?
We are just normal friends, but we need to have a gap between us. I didn't do anything, why should I suffer for all of this?

就因为我长得不漂亮、不美。所以不配有男性朋友?
Because I am not that beauty, pretty. So I can't have boys' friends?
所以,我就一定要变成你们的饭后闲话?
So, I am born to be you subject of gossip?


这种事情已经不是第一次了,你们能不能放过我?
This is not the first time, CAN'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?
我不想听!
I don't want to listen!
也不想看!
I don't want to see either!



我是谁?
WHO AM I?
我只不过是一个普通人,我想过些普通的生活!!
I am just an ordinary person, I want an ordinary live!!
我也需要男性朋友跟女性朋友!!
I need boys and girls friends!!

我也需要爱!
I NEED LOVE ALSO!


更可笑的事,别的女生跟他做朋友就没事,只有我有事!
The most funniest thing is, when other girl be friend with him, they won't gossip about her, Only ME!
可不可以放过我?!!
CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!!

我只是比较热情,可是我的热情是对所有的好朋友!
I am just more warm, but my warm-ness is to all my friends!
不只是对他!!
NOT only HIM!!
请你们成熟点,现在什么年代了?
Can you all be more mature, what era now?
就算是说"我爱你"也可以是对家人、朋友的爱!
Even saying "I love you" can be family love or friendship love!
请你们别这样肤浅!
Can you all don't be so superficiality, please!

那些整天讲人家闲话的家伙,尤其是你!!
AND FOR THOSE WHO KEEP GOSSIP ABOUT OTHERS, ESPECIALLY YOU!!
我劝告你们,别随意玩火!我可以向你们保证你们一定会被火焚的!!
DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE! I CAN SURE THAT YOU ALL WILL GET BURN!!

2 comments:

傻傻地区 said...

人言可畏。。人就是喜欢说其他人的闲话。。这本来就是现实!!
不要太介意。。继续做回你自己就好!!

Lyn said...

除了这样我还能怎样?
管他五四三的,做自己最快乐。
=]

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...