Tuesday, July 19

BOL OCamp Part (I)

今天放学后,不象往常一样在家里上网,反而是匆匆忙忙的回家吃饭。
Today, I rushing home after school finish.
因为今天是图书管理员的迎新营的第一天。12点40分放学,3点就要集合,赶到我要死。
Because, today is the first day of BOL OC~~ Hurray~ Even though, I am very rush.
(可以想象那些需要做duty的应该会更想死。。。 Can't imagine how are those librarians going to rush there. )
囧rz

很奇迹的,我在3点前就到了,而且还停在我朋友的车后面。
Very luckily, I reached there before 3pm, and I meet my friends there also.
几幸运?
How lucky am I?

在等其他都来后,我们就到缆车站里等缆车的到来。
We wait for others to come, then we hiking up to Penang Hill.


[看~~~人山人海~~]

昇旗山上看到的風景。
The view from Penang Hill.

[矇矇的感覺。。。讓我。。。很想睡。。。The blur blur vision, make me.... fell like sleepy.]

然後﹐我們的主席就開始帶領我們向前走.
After that, we follow our chairmen to the Brothers' Bungalow.
一路上的風景真的是超迷人的~多希望自己可以住在這裡。
The view of the road side is damn nice~ How much I hope I can live there.

看到一棟屋子﹐超漂亮的~~
I saw a house with the feel of English Country, so nice.
很有那種英國風的感覺﹐而且四週圍都種了很多很漂亮的花~~
They got some beauty plants surrounding the house.
可惜我們正在趕路﹐不然的話舊可以拍照給你們看了。
But, sadly we are in the rush, if not I can share the beautiful picture with you all.

好了﹐前面的天堂走完後﹐接下來就是人間地獄了。
Ok, when we finish the pathway of "heaven", the next is the pathway of "hell".
接下來的路﹐除了痛苦以外﹐我真的想不到還有什么字可以那來形容。。。
The following way is SUFFER!
路是傾斜的再加上雨水﹐我的腳真的受苦了。
The road is slight and full of rain drop, it's make the road more slippery.
一直往下斜﹐很難停得下來。
Very difficult to control our foot steps.

難怪他們叫我們帶雨傘啦~~我以為是怕下雨﹐原來是拿來當拐杖的。
That's why they ask us to bring umbrella, I though they are afraid of rain, but the long umbrella can use as a walking stick.

好不容易﹐終於到了~~
Finally, we reached.


[我們即將住下的別墅﹐多多指教了~]




我們被分配到自己的宿舍去放我們的行李﹐然後到大廳裡聚會﹑玩游戲。
We are separate to our own Dom to keep our luggage, then meet up in the hall and play ice-breaking games.
游戲真的是超好玩+好笑得。
The games are fun and funny. xD
之後到食堂裡吃我們的晚餐。
After that, we go and take our dinner.

[當晚的晚餐。 Dinner of the day]

晚餐後是我們的表演賽﹐而且我是第一組還是第一個上臺的參賽組﹐超級緊張的說。
After dinner, it's our sketch time. I am in the first group and also the first group to perform...

[當晚的樣子. The look of the night]


[道具一﹕Angry Bird版的刀 Angry Bird knife? ]

[道具二﹕Scary Movie的面具 Mask for the murder!](雖然很大 It's very big.)

我還得現場唱歌﹐讓我手抖腳抖﹐緊張到要命。
I need to sing on spot, damn so scary... =x=


接下來是別組的表演﹐廢話不多說﹐看照片比較快。
Follow by other group perfome.








[男扮女裝 He or She? =X]


[BOL版的Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga in BOL vision.]

期間﹐主持人見我們開始愛睡了﹐給我們玩些小游戲。
In between, we have some fun games before we continue our sketch.


[游戲期間]

然後再繼續表演賽。
Then we continue we our sketch.

今天過得很開心也很累﹐所以我在1點左右就睡著了。
Well, today is a happy and also tired day.
Therefore, I fall a sleep in 1am...
=X







No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...