I know that I am not pretty, I am not perfect also.
You asked that why I got friends?
It is simple, because God love me.
That is why God send those friends who love me and I also love them to me.
Pity them?
Ya, because I am not perfect, that's why sometimes I will make them angry.
(Maybe I make you angry before?)
But, because they love me, that is why they forgive and forgave me.
I learn a lot from them and they also learn a lot from me(Maybe?)
Do you know that it is rude to scold those bad words to others?
I hope you won't do that again to others.
Maybe I have done something to make you hate me so much, I am sorry for that.
And I hope you will forgive me, because it is not easy to hate someone.
When you hate someone, it is only make your heart full anger and sadness.
So, I have promise to myself that I won't hate you because you wrote that.
(But I don't know about others...)
Because God ask me to love others, not to hate others.
And May God bless you and your family forever and ever~
=]
From LynN
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥