Saturday, April 10

Date at Queen's Bay Mall~~

Morning, woke up at 8 something.
Prepare myself after I have took my breakfast .
But I am still late when I reached Praning Mall...=="
Hui Hoon, Yee Young and Me went and took our lunch at Pizza Hut...
We keep laughing like crazy people at there...
The service is not that good, we wait for the workers there for so long, but no one serve us until a guy notice us and serve us...
After that, we notice that the guy was the only one who are working!
Others were not!
And still, they complain about us cause we rang the service bell.
Hello! You don't want us to ring the service bell, then don't put there la!
For what you put there and don't allows others to ring that bell?
After we payed our bill, we went and took 307 bus to Queen's Bay Mall
On the way, Hoon and Young keep sending their songs to each others.
I sit on the middle and keep chit-chat-ing with both of them.
We reached Queen's Bay Mall around 1.30pm.
We straight away go to cinema and buy tickets for "Clash Of The Titans"

Before the movie start, we left almost 45 minutes.
So we went to book shop and buy some books.

"Clash Of The Titans" is another good movie I have never watch for few years.
Watch the Trailer below for more introduction.



I have found some picture from the net.





p/s: I like the blue Jinn(From the left)...xD


After the movie, we went to eat our lunch tea at the toilet bowl resturant.
At first we plan to eat something light at there, but after we saw the menu.
We change our mind...=="
We only order ice-cream for each and everyone of us.
So paisie niaa...=="
The worker at there told us that we need to wait for 15minutes.
Therefore, we take photos at there...


[LynN & Hoon]

[Young]


[The people there....See the toilet bowl?]

After that, our ice-cream came...
Due to our boring-ness, we take the photos of the ice-cream also...xD

[Blue bowl]


[Pink bowl]

After that, we went back.
Hoon and I found out something that we shouldn't find out.
I hope she will be Ok...
Gambateh~
God Bless!
Photo of the Day>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>





P/s:I met my boy's friend at Queen's Bay Mall.
That idiot told me that he couldn't go out with me,
but I still met him at there.
xP
My skin become darker, but his skin become white-er...=="

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...