Tuesday, March 16

CF Camp

As I said in the last post, I went to CF camp for 3days 2night.

Is the best camp I have ever attend...xD
I learn a lot in the camp and I knew some new friends in the camp...xDD
For those who didn't attends the camp, you have lose A LOT!
Make sure you won't lost any camp anymore...

Thank You to those who plans the camp activities and those who tried their best in the camp.
Sorry if I have hurt anyone of you...

Thank you :

  • GOD
  • Pn. Lee (who fetched us and take care of us in the camp)
  • The camp organizer
  • YOU
Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...