Sorry for that, cause the school first just finish....=="
The school test time table is SUCK!
They arrange the difficult subjects first, then only the easy subjects...
And we have few hours for revision before the easy subjects...
They should arrange the difficult subjects such as Physic, Chemistry, Biology as the last subject for the day, so that we could get enough time to study!
They arrange the math as the last subject!
[How can we study math? by remember all the answer? Later Pn. Wooo kill us arr...]
=_____________="'
Today finish all of my test...
But, today is the worst...
I don't know how to do my Chemistry at all!
!...T__________________________T
Die liao....
During Add. math horr....
my memories suddenly fly away during my half way....
Another
...Haizz...
Never mind laa...
Abo maa wait for school reopen and dance "Sorry Sorry" for Pn. Tan laa...xD
I cut my hair again...xD
Now...
my hair was shorter then the first time...0.0
I think I crush on short hair liao...xDD

I won't be update in Sunday, Monday until Tuesday...
Because I am attending Christian Fellowship Camp!
Hurray~~~~~~
xD
Be patient until my next post...xDD
Because I am attending Christian Fellowship Camp!
Hurray~~~~~~
xD
Be patient until my next post...xDD
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥