Sunday, September 13

Where got ghost...?

Just came back from Praning Mall...
Went to watch "Where got Ghost" with my Bro...

Is damn funny and meaningful.
If you got time, must go and watch.
Is very touching also...
How is the story goes...?
Emm...
....
...































































You really want to know?
Go and watch yourself laa....
Remember to watch it very detials, you will find the moral and some "Surprise" in the movie...
XP
[p/s:It's also got connection with the last movie "Money Not enough 2".... The last story...]
Okay lo...
Tell you some la...
First story is the people who do something bad will turn baack to the people....
Second is kinda sad story laa.... But won't sad until let you cry laa...
Want to know more?
Go and watch it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...