Wednesday, September 2

Update

Sorry that I didn't update my blog on yesterday...

01092009
School reopen.
Nothing special happened...
Just a normal day for a normal student...
But,
I have became a blind people on whole day...
Why?
Because my brother broke my spectacles, so he took to repair it...
The idiot monkey forget to take back my spectacles from the shop!!!
Let me became a blind people for whole day...
T^T

OK....
Let's talk about today...
Today, I have a BIG Surprise...
What surprise?
My Birthday?
[Not yet...]
New Year?
[Wait for another 3 months...]
Want to know?















Is Saras's Hero!!!

What happen?
Our "lovely" Saras's hero scare me early in the morning...
I am on the way to the staff room with my friend...
And we are chatting in Hokkian...
[For your information, my school is a english school. So, we can't speak any language other than English and Malay... ]
Suddenly,
Saras's Hero come to me and gave me money!
I am just like what the Hell is happening...?
Then only she told me that is for the CF camp...
=="
Lucky I don't have heart attack,
If not I won't be here and update my blog liao~
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...