Tuesday, April 12

Shameless

If you cannot reach others minimum requirement, then don't blame others for being strict.
If their are not being strict, you will never feel shame of yourself.
When you keep on blaming others, please take a look at yourself.
Have you try your best?
Have you try to improve?
Nope, from how you express yourself, I can see that you are not an adult.
I mean mentally.
You still act like a 14 years old, who thinks that others must treat you like a princess.
You are still being shameless as usual, then you will never grow up.

Kay, bye.

You keep on being that shameless b*tch.
No matter how much you change on your physical, you never improve your mental age.
You will never catch someone forever because physical may rust, but inner will last long.

Oh, I forgot you are a b*tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...