Friday, January 6

新年﹐你快樂麼﹖ New year, are you happy?


新年剪了個很呆的頭髮。Cut a nood hair for new year. .__.


大家好~不知不覺﹐已經新年了。
Hello everyone. Without our notice, the new year has come.

你們﹐快樂麼﹖
Are you happy?

今天是開學的第三天﹐我已經忙到想死了。
Today is the 3rd day my school reopen, I am busy until the max.

好累好累﹐但是我很享受。
Very very tired, but I enjoy it.



相信跟我熟的人/有看我部落格的人都知道﹐我在去年過得很不好。
I believe those who knows me well/follows my blog will notice that Year 2011 treat me badly.

非常的不好﹗ 原以為找到一個可以相信的人﹐結果卻被背叛。
Very badly! When you though you found someone you can believe, but you had been betray



當時的心痛感﹐我還記得。
I still can remember the painfulness that I felt.

雖然﹐我已經放下了﹐但不代表我已經忘記。
Even though I have let go, doesn't mean that I will forget.

如果可以﹐我希望可以喝一杯忘情水﹐把他忘掉。
If can, I hope there is a cup of forget-love-water for me to drink, so that I can forget him.

但是﹐世界上沒有這種東西﹐所以算了﹗
But, since there is no such thing in this world, so never mind.



現在﹐我跟他已經完全沒有聯絡了﹐不想也沒這個必要。
Now, I have lost contact with him, don't feel like and don't need to.

沒有他﹐我還是過得很開心。每天跟朋友們膩在一起吃﹑喝﹑玩﹑樂﹑讀書等﹐很忙碌。
Without him, I still can have my happy life. I can have a great time with my friends to enjoy my life.



今年的新年﹐我很快樂﹐因為我認識了新朋友﹐跟朋友們的關係也越來越好。
This new year, I am very happy, cause I knew some new friends, and the bond between me and my friends are getting stronger.

開始期待以後的日子﹐雖然我知道會更加忙碌﹐學校義賣會﹑考試﹑生活營﹑學校功課等。
I start to look forward the future, even though I know I will be more busy with school charity week, exams, camp, homeworks and so on.

但是﹐我今年要好好的過﹐把握每一天﹑每一分﹐甚至每一秒﹐都要好好的活。
But, I want to fully enjoy this year, hold everyday` every moment tightly in my hands.

該讀書/做功課時﹐專心的做﹔該玩的時候﹐瘋狂的玩。
When it's time to study, concentrate; When it's time to play, Play like a crazy person.

2012年﹐我不要浪費掉﹗
I don't want to waste my 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...