Saturday, October 22

October ends with twinkling of an eye

Photo of the month... Ignore my stupid face... /.\
Hey, bloggers! I am back! =D
And WA!!! It's the end of October.... O.O
Which means I have been missing for almost a month, and I didn't record down what happens in October 2011.
(Ok... Maybe I did, but not allow to show others, so SORRY! =X )
Since it's the end of the month, so I better record down what happens in this month before my not-function-well brain forget everything.

In the begining of Octorber, I am slight emo due to some stupid memories.
(OH! My brain can remember sad things well, why don't she also remember the good ones and SCHOOL SUBJECTS that well? =.= )

Well, it's not really some stupid memories, just some history, or should I say as her-story? Since it's my story, right? ;P

Memories, they can be nice or bad, all depend on how you think about them.
So, I never ever tried to forget anyone or anything, it's part of my life which makes me growth.
Even you try to forget, but they will come back to you especially during the mid-night, when you are alone and the night is silence.

Human are weak during night, easy to break down, so memory still will be recall even though you don't want to.
That's why most of the adults love to have fun in pub during mid-night, they don't want to recall some bad memories, but end up, they create more bad memories.

But, this year I am not that emo compared to last year, which means I have grow up. YEAH!
(Should we celebrate with wine? xD)



3rd of October is someone birthday, someone that WAS important to me.
Who I though I can have him in my future, who I though I can believe in.
But, I was wrong, we ended up as strangers.
Anyway, I still want to Thank You.
Thank You for let me grow up.
Thank You for hurt my heart.
Thank You for teach me how to love and how to recover with my own.
Without you, I won't know that how important family is.
Anyone who knows him? Help me to pass this message to him, and help me to tell him that I am fine without you.
Well, Happy Birthday.
This will be my last year to wish you. After this year, I will keep it into my deep heart.
7 years... I have been emo on that day for the past 6 years.(This is my 7th year =X)
It's time to keep it and start a new life. If not, it will be unfair to others. =)



10th October starts my NIGHTMARE! RAWR!
It's my year-end-exam.... Damn! I can't really remember what I have studied for the past few days!
Sitting in exam hall with sweats around your head is suffer, then the suffer-est is your brain can't recall. =.=
Haha! Goodbye to my year-end-exam. T^T
By the way, I will be back in next year, and I will make sure that I can remember everything in next year.
Night comes with silence, memory recalls.
But, this time, I didn't cry anymore, the same guy who though me how to love and left me makes me mature.
And, I have let go since 3rd of October 2011. =)


12th October is my dear best friend birthday.
And I promised her that I won't tell the class to prevent singing some Happy Birthday song for her.
If not she will kill me... =X
I have know you since 2009, the year which I make a level up to your class due to my not bad PMR result.
We don't know each other at all in the begining... Of cause, I am the only one who from the 3rd class... =.=
Then, my classmate who sit beside me wants me to change place with her friend.
So, there starts our friendship.
I start to sit beside you almost every lesson, we start to talk and gossip also. =X
And we talk until today, even though we sit with each other everyday and we create our own code. xD
Well, I apprecaite our firendship very well.
We don't know what will happen in future, but as long as we appreciate our friendship, we won't regret in future. x)
So, I Love You, Li Ern. =D
Last year photo. =D



14th October, NIGHTMARE ends! Hurray!
But, the new nightmare will starts next week!
Getting my bad results... T_________T



20th October is SOMEONE's birthday. (You know who you are, right? =P)
Well... Happy Birthday! =D
What I want to tell you I have written in the note... =X
So, DON'T ASK! =X
Wish that we still can keep in touch in future. xD
(If not I will kill you. =X)
Hope you can do well in your SPM this year and God Bless. =D

Due to SOMEONE ask me to write my blog in English, so I am lazy to translate.
SOMEONE, Happy? =P




No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...