
日子一天天的過﹐我的心情是哭笑不得。
Time flies, my mood is dumbfounding.
開心的是天天都可以見到你﹐傷心的是你離開學校的日子越來越近了。
I am happy that I can see you everyday, at the same time, I am sad that you are going to leave school soon.
以後﹐我們不可能再這樣親密了吧﹖
Thereafter, we won't be that close anymore, right?
以後﹐我們還會在聯絡麼﹖
Thereafter, will we still connect with each other?
以後﹐我有心事還可以再找你聊麼﹖
Thereafter, can I still find you when I am having problems?
以後﹐我哭﹐你還會安慰我麼﹖
Thereafter, If I cry, will you still comfort me?
以後﹐我們還可以維持現狀麼﹖
Thereafter, can we still remain the same?
以後﹐距離遠了﹐我們的友誼會變麼﹖
Thereafter, distance between us will be further, will it affects our friendship?
你說過﹐你不會無視我的存在。
You said, you won't ignore me.
你說過﹐我們是很好的朋友。
You said, we are best friend.
你說過﹐要我好好照顧自己。
You said, I must know how to take care of myself.
你說過﹐要我別隨便心情低落。
You said, you don't want me to be emo.
可是﹐你並不知道﹐我想做的不只是朋友。
But, you never know that, I don't want to be just a friend.
Special message for you. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥