Hi~
It's seem I haven't update my blog for like.... erm... months?
Sorry about that, because I am busy with my Form 6 life.
Form 6... Not very easy, not very difficult either.
You will have lots of fun if you meet a good teacher.
She will teach you that what is horizontally challenged, sook and so on. (=____=|||)
I met some new friends in the new school and I can recognize the way~
Hurray for me~xD
Anyway, talk about my classmate, they all are super duper cute~~>w<
They make the class environment become more happy and fun.
I am Thankful to have them as my classmate, or maybe I should call them as friends?
Between, I love my class~
Hopefully, I can have you all as friends for ... erm... erm.... until... erm....
THE
END
OF
MY
LIFE
also enough liao~ xD
p/s: old friends don't be angry~ I still love you all~ xD
It's seem I haven't update my blog for like.... erm... months?
Sorry about that, because I am busy with my Form 6 life.
Form 6... Not very easy, not very difficult either.
You will have lots of fun if you meet a good teacher.
She will teach you that what is horizontally challenged, sook and so on. (=____=|||)
I met some new friends in the new school and I can recognize the way~
Hurray for me~xD
Anyway, talk about my classmate, they all are super duper cute~~>w<
They make the class environment become more happy and fun.
I am Thankful to have them as my classmate, or maybe I should call them as friends?
Between, I love my class~
Hopefully, I can have you all as friends for ... erm... erm.... until... erm....
THE
END
OF
MY
LIFE
also enough liao~ xD
p/s: old friends don't be angry~ I still love you all~ xD

No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥