Tuesday, November 9

11月7日。7th of November

今天﹐跟我朋友約好在百貨公司見面。
Today, I have a date with my friend at shopping mall.
因為﹐我就快要十八歲了~~
because, I am going to turns 18~
[為我歡呼吧~~Hurray for me~~]
可是﹐生日那天﹐我不在檳城﹐所以提早一個星期慶祝咯~~
But, on my birthday, I will not at Penang, so we have to celebrate early.

出門前的準備~
Before going out~


[笑得好殭硬。。。Wired smile...==" ]


見面後﹐我們一起去吃午餐。
After we meet each other, we went and at our lunch.
她在按電話﹐我在拍她~~
She is sms-ing, I am capturing her photo~~

[噓﹗別讓她知道~~Shh! Don't let her know~~]

等了好久﹐我們的食物終於來了~
Wait for quite long, our food have arrive.


[我的三紋魚My salmon fish]

過後﹐我們一起去看電影。
Then, we go and watch movie.

[The Extraordinary Adventures Of Ad? Blanc-Sec (Les aventures extraordinaires d'Ad? Blanc-Sec)]

這部電影很搞笑﹐笑到我們肚子痛~﹐由其是那個木乃伊~
It's a comedy, we laugh until our stomach ache, especially that mummy~

然後﹐我們到大眾書局找書﹐結果被我找到了~~
After that, we went to Popular to hunt for books, and I found it~


[下課後﹐怪獸家點名~MayDay~~xD]

超開心的~~
Damn happy~
結果﹐就買了回來~~
So, I brought it~

今天﹐真是個開心的一天~~~
Today, is a happy day~~

p/s: Thank you Branda for the Popular Card~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥

Time flies.

Surprisingly it is 2024 now, and I have started full time work in a school for 6th years. I enjoy teaching and seeing the kids grow, and I a...