

今天﹐在補物理課的時候﹐一直算不到對的答案。
Today,during Physics tuition, I can't find the correct answer.
老師解釋了之後﹐我終於明白了。
After teacher explain, I understand it.
可是﹐另一位同學卻又算到不同的答案。
But,another students can't find the answer.
老師算了很久之後﹐說了句讓我影像深刻的話﹕“都是數字的問題。”
Teacher calculate for a long time, then she says a sentence which I will remember forever, :"All is figures problem."
試想想﹐要是物理﹑化學﹑數學及高級數學要是沒有數字的話﹐那多好啊﹖
Try to think about it, IF Physics, Chemistry, Math, Additional Math don't have figures, how good wll that be?
可是﹐這一切只會剩下空殼。牛頓不會發現地心引力的程式﹐愛因斯坦不會成名。
But,it will leave a blank. Newton won't find out that our Earth got gravity, Einstein won't be famous.
這一切一切都是數字的問題﹐把我們搞得半死。
All of these are figures problem, making us half-dead.
其實﹐生活中的數字都成為我們的問題。
Actually, figures in our daily life causes us problem.
鬧鐘響後﹐我們還會想再睡五分鐘﹔遲到的時候﹐我們卻會跟學長討那五分鐘。
After the alarm clock rang, we will want to be sleep for another five minutes. But, when we late to school, we will ask those five minutes from the prefect.
平時覺得五分鐘不重要﹐可是在重要關頭﹐卻在意起那五分鐘。
Normal time, we won't feel that five minutes are important, bt at crucial moments, we will remember that five minutes.
這一切都是數字惹的禍。
All these figures to blame.
可是﹗
BUT
要是沒有數字的話﹐你永遠不會知道幾時出生﹑現在幾歲﹑身高多少﹑體重多少。(雖然﹐很多時候我希望我自己並不知道)
If, we live without figures, you never know when you were born, how old are you now, What is your height and weight.(Although,sometime I wish that I don't know)
當然﹐數字也讓我們增加知識。
Of course, figures let us improve our knowledge.
要是少了數字的話﹐生活或許會變得更輕鬆﹐可是我們卻會變成井底之蛙。
If we live without figures, live may become more relax, but we will become a frog in a well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥