Almost late on the morning...=="
Luckily I brother speed up the speed, if not I will need to collect rubbish...
Due to the information given by teacher yesterday, we are having a motivation on today...
The main point is NO CLASS!
Yahoo...
xD
All the F5s' and F3s' went to the school hall for whole day.
But, the motivation is so boring...
Until I almost fall a sleep at there.
The guy asked us to draw our friend's face...
But, due to my boring-ness...
I drew a few of them...
See!

[The first face--- Li Ern]

[The second face--- E JinQ]

[The third and forth--- Yee Young and Hooi Hoon]
Then, we went for our recess...
I went and chit-chat with Saras ,Lee Sa, Amanda, Kalpana and Jess..
[Ok... Maybe I am not talking, I am just sit there and daydreaming...=="]
Bell rings again, so we went back to school hall.
The guy let us play the game...
And yet, I don't understand what is going on.
So, I chit-chat with my friends.
After a few hours, I change my place to find Saras and Lee Sa again...
Cause the students keep shouting in my ears...
T^T
So, I need to change place, if not I will be deaf now...=____="
I go and kacau Lee Sa ...
XP
She was so cute...[You can skip this, if you don't agree with me...]
The 5 Sc 1 girls have no energy when I change my place, cause most of them have been shouting for hours...
So, I can relax my ears there...=]
The best of the day------Kalpana and Dipa...
Both of them start shouting when the game begin and until the game has finish they were keep shouting...
COOL right?
xD
I am too tired to update...
Got to Go now...
Bye...xD
No comments:
Post a Comment
♣凡走過﹐必留下痕跡。♣
♥ 你看到了麼﹖我心中の痕跡。♥